FudmartSwap Liquidity Mining Reward Program
FudmartSwap Liquidity Mining Reward Program kicks off today, 1st April 2021
5% of Fudmart Token Total Supply (FMTB Total Supply is 30000) will be shared among the Early Liquidity Providers. This Reward is aside from the Transaction fee they earn as Liquidity Providers
We will take a Snapshot of those who are early Liquidity Providers after the Launch of FudmartSwap staking platform. Also, snapshot of those who traded on FudmartSwap Exchange for an Airdrop Reward (Minimum Trading volume to qualify for airdrop is $100).
Here are the Liquidity Pools involved in the Liquidity Mining Reward Program
- FMTB — BUSD
- FMTB — BTCB
- ETH — FMTB
- DNGN — BUSD
- TST — BUSD
- TMT — BUSD
- KNG — BUSD
- BNB — BUSD
- DAI — BNB
- DAI — USDT
- BNB — ANKR
How to Participate
- Buy Smartchain BNB (BNB BEP20) or Binance USD (BUSD BEP20) from Binance Exchange or any Trusted Cryptocurrency Dealer using Bank Card, Bank Transfer or Cryptocurrency swap.
Note: BEP20 means Tokens built on Binance Smart Chain Network
- Store the Purchased BNB or BUSD on your Trust Wallet (preferred) or MetaMask.
- Visit FudmartSwap DEX, https://fudmartswap.com in the DApp section of your Trust Wallet and connect your Trust Wallet.
- Change the Ethereum network to SmartChain Network. (Watch video for guidance: https://youtu.be/wMgOZy0E-bQ)
- Swap BNB or BUSD for any of the Tokens you want to buy (Watch video for guide on How to Trade on FudmartSwap: https://youtu.be/S4Loi-QwkrE). Note: For Tokens that are not in the default list, please use their Contract address to added to the Token Default List. (Watch video for guide: https://youtu.be/Ny4atny5sIA)
- After purchasing the Tokens based on the Liquidity Pool(s) you are interested in, then the next step is to provide Liquidity. (Watch video for guide: https://youtu.be/czzRp0o8rGE)
For guidance, feel free to contact @leverageppro on Telegram or Follow FudmartSwap on Social Media
Support FudmartSwap by making a donation on Gitcoin via https://gitcoin.co/grants/1946/fudmart-swap